Dog Boarding Activities
Enough relaxing — it’s time to play!
Having a comfy place to relax is great but most dogs want to play. Your pup will be extremely happy you chose Playful Pups Retreat!
Eight secure and fenced-in play yards filled with furry friends and toys await lucky pups. And of course this includes splash pools for those warmer days. All of our attached yards have K9 turf as ground cover, which helps keep everyone clean.
Wait there’s more. We also have a large indoor play center (for doggie daycare on days when the weather does not allow outside play) fun events, parties, and training classes.
Activity Packages. We’ve bundled many of our favorite activities for a discount. Your reservation specialist will help you find the right activities for your pup.
For dogs unable to participate in group play, we offer individualized attention and many trips outside to stretch their legs and relieve themselves.
- Have proof of current Rabies, Distemper, Bordetella, and the Canine Influenza Vaccines
- Be on a flea and tick preventative. Seresto collars are acceptable, as are all natural forms of prevention.
- Complete a Boarding Agreement, Registration Form, and Medical Care Release Form
What to bring for your pet’s overnight stay:
- Your pet’s regular food
- a MAXIMUM of 2 toys or bones
- Any medicines needed
What not to bring:
- Blankets, beds or bowls (we will provide these)