Our Commitment to Clients During the COVID-19 Crisis
Since we are seeing a resurgence of cases of COVID 19 we wanted to update our clients of our ongoing protocol, and to emphasize that we continue to prioritize the health and well-being of both our staff and clients who visit our facility. We will continue to provide a high level of facility sanitation and care for our team, the dogs who stay and play with us at both of our locations, and pet parents alike.
- We are asking clients to remain outside at our Milton Grove Road location, when picking up their dogs from a boarding stay IF they have traveled to any states listed by the State of PA/CDC with an excessive number of cases of COVID19.
- Our staff will come outside to review your dog’s stay and collect payment.
- Please wear a face mask when dropping off or picking up your dog.
- We are continuing with extensive cleaning protocols throughout both of our facilities to provide the healthiest environment possible.
- If you or a loved one is sick, has a fever, etc. please notify us before you come to drop off your dog so we can take proper precautions.
- Please let us know if you have any special needs or questions that we can address. As always, we're looking forward to seeing you and your dogs!
We are committed to the ongoing health and well-being of our staff and clients at both Playful Pups locations and will continue to provide a high level of care for our team, the dogs we are caring for, and pet parents alike.
- We are asking clients to remain outside at our Milton Grove Road location, when picking up their dogs from a boarding stay if they have traveled to any states listed by the State of PA/CDC with an excessive number of cases of COVID19.
- Our staff will come outside to review their dog’s stay and collect payment.
- We do have a canopy set up outside to provide shade and protection from the weather for clients.
Please let us know if you have any special needs or questions that we can address. As always we're looking forward to seeing you and your pets!
Playful Pups Retreat is committed to the health and well-being of the pets in our care, our customers and our employees. In response to concerns about the global COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to share with you what we are doing to maintain a safe and healthy environment at our facilities as we continue to serve your pet care needs.
In addition to our normal rigorous cleaning practices, we have heightened our cleaning and disinfecting procedures to maintain a healthy environment. We are following the guidance of the Center for Disease Control (CDC), local health departments and government officials. We have reinforced the importance of thorough handwashing with all of our staff and instructed anyone who is not feeling well to stay home and contact their health professional.
We are currently open for business at both of our locations, however we are taking proper precautions by limiting clients in our reception areas, wearing masks with clients and practicing safe social distancing. Our normal operating hours are in effect at this time for both locations.
We are offering all daycare services and training classes with a limited number of students, as well as Saturday Yappy Hour and Sunday Splashpad rentals at our Hershey Road location. Our Milton Grove Road location is open for overnight boarding stays, as well as all the normal activities that we offer to provide your pups with a fun and enriching boarding stay with us. We are also offering day boarding services if you pup needs a safe place to be for the day while you are working, having work done on your home, or just want to give your furry family member some time out of the house. Give us a call for additional information!
We appreciate the trust that you place in Playful Pups Retreat. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and take any actions necessary to help keep our clients and our staff safe, prevent the spread of this virus, and continue providing the very best pet care to our community.
Of note: The World Health Organization currently advises that there is no evidence to suggest that dogs or cats can be infected with the Coronavirus. The CDC also seconds that opinion, stating that, "At this time, there is no evidence that companion animals including pets can spread COVID-19."
Your Playful Pups Team